- C. Despins, F. Labeau, R. Labelle, M. Cheriet, C. Thibeault, F. Gagnon, A. Leon-Garcia, O. Cherkaoui, B. St.Arnaud, J. McNeill, Y. Lemieux, M. Lemay, Leveraging Green Communications for Carbon Emission Reductions: Techniques, Testbeds and Emerging Carbon Footprint Standards, IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 49, no. 8, August 2011, pp. 101-109.
- Lemay M., Nguyen K.-K, St. Arnaud B., Cheriet M., “Convergence of Cloud Computing and Network Virtualization: Towards a Neutral Carbon Network,” IEEE Internet Computing Magazine, In press
- K.-K Nguyen, M. Lemay, M. Cheriet: Enabling Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) on IP Networks. From Distributed to Virtualized Control Plane,(In Press) IEEE Communications Magazine, 2011. In press
- J. Wu, J. Y. Zhang and M. Savoie, Lightpath Scheduling and Routing for Green Data Centres, Submitted to Telecommunication Systems Journal – Special Issue on Green Telecommunications, 2011.
- F. F. Moghaddam, M. Cheriet and K. K. Nguyen. Low Carbon Virtual Private Clouds. In Proceedings of the 4th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing, pp. 259-266, Washington, DC, USA, 5-10 July, 2011.
- D. Aikema and R. Simmonds, Electrical cost savings and clean energy usage potential for HPC workloads, the IEEE International Symposium on Sustainable Systems and Technology (ISSST 2011), May 16-18, 2011, Chicago, Illinois.
- D. Aikema, C. Kiddle and R. Simmonds, Energy cost aware scheduling of HPC workloads, First International Workshop on Sustainable Internet and Internet for Sustainability (SustaInet 2011), June 20, 2011, Lucca, Italy.
- Nguyen K.-K, Cheriet M., Lemay M., Savoie M., Brooks M., Kiddle C., Robinson R., St-Arnaud B., Converging Internet Operators and Energy Providers Benefits In Green Data Center Networks, IEEE/ACM GreenCom 2011, May 2011.
- 31. Charles Despins, Bill St. Arnaud, Richard Labelle, and Mohamed Cheriet. Green ICT: the rationale for a focus on curbing greenhouse gas emissions. WCSP 2010 - The IEEE 2010 International Conference on Wireless Communications and Signal Processing, Suzhou, China, 21-23 October 2010.
- F. Farrahi Moghaddam and M. Cheriet. Decreasing Live Virtual Machine Migration Down-Time Using a Memory Page Selection Based on Memory Change PDF. In Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control, Chicago, USA, April 10-12, 2010.
- A. Daouadji, K.-K. Nguyen, M. Lemay, and M. Cheriet. Ontology-based Resource Description and Discovery Framework for Low Carbon Grid Networks, To appear in Proceedings of the First IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications, Gaithersburg, Maryland, October 4-6, 2010.
- J. Tellier, J.M. Robert, M. Cheriet. Le contrôle d'accès dans les environnements fédérés : problématique et approches techniques, GRES Conference, October 13-15, Montreal 2010.
- R. Araujo, A. Daouadji, M. Kamel, M. Cheriet. A Cluster-based Multiagent Framework for Resource Discovery in Virtualized Environments, GRES Conference, October 13-15, Montreal 2010.
- Nguyen K.-K, Cheriet M., Dynamic Power Regulation In Green Future Internet, submitted to IEEE INFOCOM, 2012.
- Nguyen K.-K, Daouadji A., Cheriet M., Lemay M., Ontology-based Resource Description and Discovery Framework For Low Carbon Grid Networks, in Communication and Security in Smart Grids, Auerbach Publications, Taylor & Francis Group, CRC, 2011.
- Nguyen K.-K, Cheriet M., Lemay M., Arnaud B. St., Reijs V., Mackarel A., "Provisioning renewable energy for ICT services in a future internet," Book chapter: "Future Internet: Achievements and Promising Technology", Top three best chapters of the book presented at the European Future Internet Assembly Conference, Springer 2011.
- Ward Van Heddeghem, Willem Vereecken, Didier Colle, Mario Pickavet and Piet Demeester, Distributed Computing for Footprint Reduction by Exploiting Low-Footprint Energy Availability, Future Generation Computer Systems, Green Computing special issue, 2011.
Last Updated on Monday, 20 August 2012 19:55