- Computing Really emote Data, MIT Technology Review (April 25th, 2011)
- IT in Canada, GreenStar Network is carbon neutral (November 2, 2010)
- ÉTS Nouvelles, Réseau Internet vert: Le réseau Greenstar de l'équipe du professeur Mohamed Cheriet devient international, (October 27, 2010)
- CANARIE Connections, Major milestone in green computing achieved, (September 2010)
- University Affairs, Watching the watts with green IT, (September 13, 2010)
- Datacenter Dynamics, Data center news in brief: GreenStar, Continuum, VMware, Emerson, NetApp, (August 8, 2010)
- International Science Grid, The sun never sets on the GreenStar Network, (August 4, 2010),
- Green (Low Carbon) Data Centre Blog, Green Data Center Renewable Network in Canada, (August 4, 2010),
- IT Business Edge, The Green Data Center: Pursuing the Big Picture, (August 3, 2010),
- Scientific Computing, Solar-Powered Datacenter Launches in Green Internet Network, (August 2, 2010),
- Greener Computing, Solar-Powered Data Center the Keystone to Canada's Green IT Ambitions, (July 29, 2010)
- Globe and Mail, Canadian researchers hope to green the web, make Canada the world's web server, (July 28, 2010),
CANARIE, About the Green IT Program,
- Cybera, Cybera Connects to GreenStar Network, (June 29, 2010)
- Canarie News, Cybera Launches Solar-Powered Datacentre In Canada’s First “Green” Internet, (June 29, 2010)
- Calgary Technologies Inc., It May be Easy Being ‘GREEN” After all, (June 3, 2010),
- Cybera, Greenstar Network
- Green IT/Broadband and Cyber-Infrastructure, (January 2010)
- M. Cheriet, Renewable Energy Provisioning for ICT Services in Future Internet, Canada-Europe Innovation, Canada-EU Innovation Forum, ICAO Headquarter, Montreal, May 2011.
M. Cheriet, Renewable Energy Provisioning for ICT Services in Future Internet: Green Star Network Initiative, EU-CANADA FUTURE INTERNET Workshop, Waterloo, March 2011.
M. Cheriet, Canada-EU partnership within FIRE: the example of the PanLab/PII project, EU-CANADA FUTURE INTERNET Workshop, Waterloo, March 2011.
- M. Cheriet, Le projet « Greenstar » l’innovation dans les TI vertes et la réduction des émissions des gaz à effet de serre (GES), in RISQ Annual Conference, November 26, 2009.
- M. Cheriet, GreenStar, the GSN Zero Carbon Network Pilot Project, in Green ICT: Sustainable Wireless Communications Workshop, Beijing, China, September 13-15, 2010.
- Nordunet, Nordunet Conference located in Iceland in June (Presentation on Mantychore), EUNIS 2011 located in Ireland in June presentation and poster sessions Submission for ESOF 2012.
- iDeal, Norwegian Parliamentary Standing Committee at CRC.
- iDeal, Green GEANT ICT 2010 workshop, Brussels, September 29, 2010 by videoconference.
- Cybera/BastionHost, "Ultra-Efficient Data Centres - Design and Applications”, September 21st, 2010.
- Cybera, Cybera Pilot Projects - Virtualization, Clouds and Middleware, BCNET CANARIE Conference 2010, May 4, 2010.
- Prompt, Leveraging the Green ICT opportunity: R&D, testbeds and commercial perspectives, April 27, 2010
- iDeal, The GreenStar Network Project, Green workshop, TERENA, NORDUnet offices, Kastrup, Denmark, February 3-4, 2010.
- Prompt, Conference at the ‘Salon des TEC’ in Québec City in February 2010.
- Prompt meeting with Finland CleanTech representatives: Brief overview on Quebec' cleantech industry and Prompt's where GSN was described as one of its Green ICT initiative.
- M. Cheriet (ETS), Meeting with WiCo at Beijing, signing MoU agreement, (September 2010).
- M. Cheriet (ETS), CCSIP Meeting at San Diego, Agreed on building a GSN node at Calit2, (September 2010).
- Prompt, Formal Participation of GSN in California/Canada CCSIP initiative.
- Prompt, Meeting with Dr Yang Yang of WiCo at ETS and CRC (April 2010).
Last Updated on Tuesday, 06 September 2011 22:30